Associate, Corporate Finance
- July 28, 2020
- Posted by: IPGCPA
- 0-3+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
- High proficiency in financial modeling techniques
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- BA, BS, or B.Com degree required (Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics)
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Good business acumen
Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking.
Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support.
Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
Location: Head Office