Senior Tax Consultant
- July 28, 2020
- Posted by: IPG
Tax, Corporate Finance.
Analyzing Information .
Dealing with Complexity.
- Files federal , state, and local tax documents by preparing property tax returns, state pages, and federal, state, and municipal returns, extensions, and quarterly payments.
- Prepares tax provision schedules by reviewing, preparing, and consolidating provision schedules.
- Recommends tax strategies by researching federal, state, and local taxation issues.
- Maintains legislative materials by reviewing, interpreting, and implementing new or revised laws.
- Maintains compliance with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Location: Head Office